Today I am off to Kamers Vol Geskenke in Pretoria. I didn't even know about this amazing shopping event of specially curated goods, before this year but since my sister, through The Selection, is taking part, I have heard a lot about it and cannot wait to attend.
Here's their story:
"It all started 9 years ago, when close friends vacated their home and
our new business moved in. We realized our dream to provide a platform
where creative people come together for inspiration, encouragement and
support.
Our first Kamers showcased just 40 suppliers and we had
800 excited visitors. Over the past few years, Kamers has grown from
strength to strength as people have joined our dream, imparted
invaluable wisdom and left indelible footprints.
We want you to feel as passionate about the Kamers philosophy as we do –
it’s about bringing creative people together by sharing and
collaborating on ideas, supporting each other through honesty, tolerance
and understanding, and believing in all of our ability and creative
talent."
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


0 comments:
Post a Comment