Ah weekend, you smell lovely

Friday, November 4, 2011

{via here}

What are your plans this weekend? I want to maximise the chilling factor but will fit in a girls' breakfast on Saturday morning, a (much needed) appointment at the hairdresser, neighbourgoods market with a friend from CT (yes, Jo'burg does have things beside malls), a movie (good old-fashioned fun) and a family lunch on Sunday.

Here are some three videos from around the web to suit your mood:

Funny:
This clip of kids' reactions when parents told them they ate all their Halloween Candy is part amusing (the boy at the end takes a very rational approach), part uncomfortable, part heartbreaking.

Chilling:
Just watching these crazy Frenchies fly off mountains gives me the shivers 

Beautiful:
One day I want to go and see the incredible Northern Lights

Have a good one L's and G's!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger