Discover this place

Friday, February 25, 2011

These places would make the perfect weekend get-away...







Have a lovely weekend wherever you may be!

And enjoy these links from round the web:

Join J. Crew on their shoe-making expedition in Italy
These tightrope walking sculptures are breathtaking
For a bit of bling in your everyday life, get some of these diamond lights
I wish my entire work wardrobe was from Reiss's new collection
Old family photos make wonderful gift wrap
These kitten pout lipsticks are strange but cute (I would feel bad about wearing them away)



1 comments:

  1. the top one looks the best....
    just what i need right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger