Ever after

Monday, February 14, 2011

Lauren Fleishman did this series of portraits of couples who have been together for more than 50 years and still in love. Now that's truly inspiring and romantic.




I love the things the couples have written about their love:

"Little by little we age but we don't change in our hearts. Love gets stronger. That is the way I feel. I believe he feels the same way. Yes, he was my first love. My first love and my last." Leila Ramos (one of the wives in the series)

"Words cannot describe what I have to look forward to being in your life." Love letter, 1943

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger