love it or hate it?

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm not super big on Valentine's Day (and hear all the arguments touting it as a commercial ploy and what not). But, I also admit that it is kind of fun. So this post is in the name of romance or non romance, contributing to a international money-making scheme or sending a little something to a certain someone.

 Cannot wait to see Blue Valentine with my Valentine. It looks quirky and cool, sad and lovely all at once. And there's something in it that reminds me of something pretty wonderful. Plus, Michelle Williams is awesome.

The Brand Halo guys posted this Vespa ad today (click to enlarge). When all else fails... Boys, take note.

And not that one needs an excuse to indulge but Victoria's Secret Pink V-day collection is totally cute. Ps. They deliver to South Africa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger