PS. dress appropriately

Monday, February 21, 2011

I know NY Fashion Week is over and done but since last week I was operating about a week behind, behind it makes sense that I am only posting my fave NY Fashion Week invites now. For the sole reason that inspiration can be gained from good idea invites even once the show is over. I think the "go with me to the dance" invite would make a delightful wedding invitation.


Honor

Ken

  Rachel Antonoff:outside

 Rachel Antonoff: inside

 Rochambeau

Study NY by Tara St. James

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger