A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014 (30 weeks)
My darling Anna Clementine. This week you tasted your first nectarine. A
white fleshed, sweet, juicy nectarine. We were outside, Kimmy and me and
you and Florence, under the shade of trees, dappled sunlight catching
your eyes now and then. Florence was lying with her feet off the quilt,
her baby toes digging into the moist soil. You looked at the nectarine I
was eating with such interest I gave you a bite. And oh how your face
lit up. You sucked all around that juicy piece of fruit, I peeled the
skin off with my teeth and the flesh dripped its stickiness on my hands
and around your face. You made sounds of such glee. And I laughed with wonder as you, my summer peach, discovered one of life's simple
pleasures for the first time.
My sweet Florence Willow. I discovered your first tooth coming through yesterday as you sipped
from a glass of water under the large oak tree of Kimmy and bear's
house. My baby baby has a tooth. How did this happen!? And yesterday you discovered you could make a new sound - Yayayayaya. You chatted all day. Forming this sound
on those beautiful big lips with your mouth open wide. Relishing in the feeling on your tongue.
Drooling. Smiling. Make me smile with melodic sounds. My singing babe.
My little heart.


Beautiful and amazing. All of you. Loves xx
ReplyDeleteWow really beautiful
ReplyDeletecostumes babies | shoes