Twinversations ll

Monday, February 10, 2014


The twins generate a lot of conversation from all sorts of people - from strangers to car guards to family members. Of all the advice shared, conversations had, and praise given, the three worst questions I am asked about the twins are:

Q: Do you have a favourite?
A: This is a bizarre question and you will not believe how many times I have been asked this. Do these same people ask parents of more than one child which of their children they prefer?

Q: Are you going to have more children?
A: Here I am with two under two (two under under 7 months in fact!) and you are asking me about my next one? I have my arms full for now. That is not to say I categorically do not want anymore children. But, right now, I can't imagine when I would have the time to make another baby let alone raise another baby.

Q: When are you going to cut their finger nails?
A: Two babies equals twenty fingernails. TWENTY. Twenty teeny, tiny, sharp claws attached to very wriggly hands attached to very wriggly babies. Cutting these twenty tiny fingernails is even more difficult that it sounds. So I do it once a week and I apologise in advance if you happen to be a victim of these teeny, tiny, sharp claws on the day before grooming day but I also ask in advance that you do not respond by asking me when I am going to cut their finger nails.

Read about twin reactions and other twinversations.

1 comments:

  1. I love this picture. And I do have one more pressing question...How do you cope with the beauty and magic that is these two babes and how do you not just eat them up..Hard to resist I can imagine. Love you all xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger