Back in action

Friday, February 14, 2014

I am sorry I have been quite on Bury and Discover for the past couple weeks - I was having a ball, I must admit, in France. First skiing for 10 days and then hitting the city of love for 3 nights. Here are some pics from my holiday, if you would like to see.

Boarding the A380. 'The biggest plane in the world' my husband never failed to remind me. 


Arriving at Gare de lyon in Paris, watching the commuters go by. 


First day skiing. Blue sky, white snow and freezing cold. 


The team (from left to right) the husband, the mama, the dad and me


It snowed for 48 hours, everything turned white


We skied and skied and skied


Sometimes we skied above the clouds


Then, at night, we played scrabble


Finally we arrived in Pairs and this was our view


We visited Place des Voges and fell in love all over again

We put our locks on Pont de Solforino


We visited my old apartment building


We wondered around Musee d'Orsay


And we hung out in the Tuileries


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger