A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014 (29 weeks)
A photograph of the three of us smiling - it had to be the selection of the week. This was a week of your dad's birthday and early snuggles while you watched with joy as he opened his gift (although I think the dangling twine may have to take some credit for the look of glee on your faces). I baked him a cake the day before which is a rather an unusual activity for me while you played with heart-shaped measuring cups under the table. It was a cardamon and Greek yogurt cake and it was delish, bar the burnt crust which I blame on an oven with a broken thermostat. Granted it did take a span of seven hours to make in between naps and feeds and playtime. Birthdays and baking are better with you babes.


Hello you funny bunnies! Laughing is the best! Special jokes with mommy! So special
ReplyDeleteT xx