A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014
Three things about this week captured in this photograph:
1. Sweltering summer days call for bare baby bums which I can't resist gobbling up, planting smooches all over those perfect little bodies.
2. Florence, you are the most comfortable with your feet up. On anything. Preferably on Anna. Anna, you are learning the art of patience. Of being a sister. Of delighting in Florence's soft padded tootsies pressed firmly against you.
3. The twin-ness of you amazes me more every day. You don't know any other way than together. I find you asleep in your cot at night with legs entangled, you reach for each others feet in the bath, you talk to each other in ways even I can't decipher. Little hands find comfort in stroking the soft downy skulls of the other. You are separate but one.


Hello beauty bum bums!Love you gorgeous girls. xx
ReplyDelete