Winter arrived in Jo'burg this week. Icy cold days, deceivingly filled with a bright sun. Lucky me - I am carrying around two little hot water bottles everywhere I go. And cold weather is the perfect excuse to indulge in comforts that warm you up from head to toe. Taking a day off work was a great winter comfort today - it meant I didn't have to jump out of bed before the sun woke up. Here some others:
Textured accessories like this gorgeous striped scarf
Stockings and tights - yes please
Furry forest creatures
A whole new basket of in-season produce - I live on avos in winter
Cuddling up with a good book, a husband, a pet, a girlfriend, a boyfriend, a sister...
Stealing your man's sweater
Great sweaters
A perfect excuse to buy new accessories for your gadgets (because felt+leather work so well in the cold)
Piles of blankets on your bed, couch, chairs... pretty much any surface
Keep warm snugglets xoxo
Textured accessories like this gorgeous striped scarf
Stockings and tights - yes please
Furry forest creatures
A whole new basket of in-season produce - I live on avos in winter
Cuddling up with a good book, a husband, a pet, a girlfriend, a boyfriend, a sister...
Stealing your man's sweater
Great sweaters
A perfect excuse to buy new accessories for your gadgets (because felt+leather work so well in the cold)
Piles of blankets on your bed, couch, chairs... pretty much any surface
Keep warm snugglets xoxo


0 comments:
Post a Comment