Guest post: Happy Weekend

Friday, June 28, 2013

This Friday could not have come sooner. I wish you all a lovely weekend. What are you up to? The husband and I are going dinner and a movie tonight (I am hoping to see Great Gasby as I still have no seen it) and tomorrow morning I am taking my niece to see Disney on Ice. I have such memories of going to the show with my granny as a child so we are headed to the dome tomorrow for the show. I hope she loves it. Sunday we are having a great girls versus boys 30 Second championship at my parents.



Here are some links from around the web:

I have been a little obsessed with YouTube this week: firstly this video about Mandela and the 1995 World Cup made me weep at my desk while this Channing Tatum one made me laugh out loud.

I bought this book from Amazon this week. Talk about a Martha Stewart want to be but I think one day my niece and the twins will thank me.

Fresh Strawberry Quinoa Salad with Goat Cheese, Sunflower Seeds and Lemon Vinaigrette salad... oh yum.

I have never thought to tie a scarf backwards but doesn't it look fantastic.

Salt City Emporium is my latest Etsy discovery. I wish I could buy the entire collection of leggings for the twins.

Oh my goodness a cork board map - I am so getting this my the husband's study (aka man cave).

I have curly hair. I wish my curly hair looked like this. My curly hair certainly doesn't.

And finally, my Airedale, Ernest, has grown but I am still obsessed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger