My wedding my 4 and a half months ago! Eeeek, it feels so long ago. Anyway, I thought I would share my wedding hair.
Here are a few of my inspiration pics:
{source}
Here are some pics of me having my hair done on the day. Most brides have hair trials by a top hairstylist but I simply met my air dresser on the day. She lives in the tiny town of Malelane, where I got married, and actually does my granny's hair - that how I chose her! How many brides can say that?
She was lovely and this was the first time I have ever liked how someone else has done my hair - on my wedding day, a pretty good day to get it right ;-)
And the final look:
As you know by now We Love Pictures look our wedding pics.












Such a lovely hair styles for wedding? I love that long, I'm started using some Natural hair growth supplements in order to got my hair longer like that!
ReplyDelete