What are you up to this weekend? I have traveling fomo since both my sisters are away - Bailey is in Cape Town for 10 days, jelly! And Hugolyne is in London/ Barcelona. And then of course a whole lot of people have taken Friday off to make a 4 day weekend, meanwhile I even worked on the public holiday yesterday! Anyway, enough with the moaning, Cheska. This weekend is going to be a goodie: I have a catch up girls lunch on Saturday at Vovo Telo (yum, bring on the carbs) and on Saturday night we are going on a double date to Cirque du Soleil - Im making hot dogs at our house before. Sunday we have puppy training - of course we do!
If you are like me, and working on this Friday, here are some links to browse while you pretend to work:
Tommy Ton shot street style for Style.com in Tokyo - how crazy is some of the fashion!?
I am so excited for Body Worlds to finally come to Jo'burg, I am definitely going to go see it.
Do you know Blurb? I have become a huge fan and am creating every family member their own album from our wedding. Obsessed much? I know.
It is Easter weekend next week which makes me go into DIY overdrive, how amazing are these three Easter DIYs? 1) Gold foil eggs 2) Dipped eggs 3) Monochrome eggs - never fear if you are feeling creative fomo, I feel it too.
These tiny rainbow cakes are a task I want to conquer.
And finally, I have found the perfect twin BFFs for Bailey's twinlets.
{source}
If you are like me, and working on this Friday, here are some links to browse while you pretend to work:
Tommy Ton shot street style for Style.com in Tokyo - how crazy is some of the fashion!?
I am so excited for Body Worlds to finally come to Jo'burg, I am definitely going to go see it.
Do you know Blurb? I have become a huge fan and am creating every family member their own album from our wedding. Obsessed much? I know.
It is Easter weekend next week which makes me go into DIY overdrive, how amazing are these three Easter DIYs? 1) Gold foil eggs 2) Dipped eggs 3) Monochrome eggs - never fear if you are feeling creative fomo, I feel it too.
These tiny rainbow cakes are a task I want to conquer.
And finally, I have found the perfect twin BFFs for Bailey's twinlets.


0 comments:
Post a Comment