Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy weekend everyone. This one was a long one for me... I think the puppy duties caught up and my new lifestyle/waking up schedule took it's toll. Don't get me wrong, though, I am still beyond obsessed with my little pup. What are you up to? I am having a home weekend, cooking for friends tonight and choosing paint colours tomorrow aka operation dressing room. I can't wait!


To get you through the rest of Friday, here are some posts from around the web. These ones are goodies.

Oh my goodness, I would love to get Ernest a Royal Crown Derby pet bowl. I think it would suit him (and his fancy name).

I baked these unbelievable delicious salted caramel stuffed chocolate cookies last night. I know - pretty impressive for a Thursday night. They are really easy to make and were a hit. My tips? Buy the salfted caramels from Woolies, that is what I used and they are a bake and eat kind of thing, best hot, sticky and delicious.

We were super excited to hear that Michael McIntyre is coming to SA, we have already booked tickets. Here is my fav show of his: The man drawer.

These pics fascinate me. I cannot believe how much the world has changed in just 8 years.

Kate Moss reads Fifty Shades of Grey. Seriously. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger