Tomorrow I am really about to embark on a long haul flight. Fifteen hours to NY. Yes, you want to be comfy, but you don't want to arrive at JFK looking like you've just been on a fifteen hour flight. With the added complication that you change seasons in mid air. You can always spot the seasoned traveller - the one who balances glamour + casual so perfectly. Of course, the above mentioned traveller usually emerges from business class. It is a whole lot easier to look glam and casual when you've had 10 hours sleep on a flat bed. The travelers I really don't understand are those that wear skirts on long haul flights. Really? You chose to wear that for 15 hours during which you twisted your body and bend your legs into all sorts of contortions.
So, what to wear? I think any of these are perfect travels outfits...
{via here}
{via here}
{via here}
{via here}
{via here}
{via here}
(Shhh - Apparently this outfit will bump you up to first class)







0 comments:
Post a Comment