Guest Post: 1 MONTH TO GO!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OMG 1 month to go until I put on my pretty dress, walk down the aisle, say I do and then dance the night away! I cannot wait!

I know it is cheese but here are a few pics of the fiance and I over the last 6 years!











2 comments:

  1. Awe not cheese at all - love you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so beautiful!Yaysies! So excited for both you beauties! Big loves,T xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger