happy friday

Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello you pretty little souls. It is almost the weekend and YAY for that. Tomorrow is Cheska's kitchen tea - I can't wait for the fun and games and sparkles to begin (can't say too much about it because I don't want to ruin the surprise!). What will you be getting up to?

{via here}

How's this for a little Friday sundonwer spot

A behind the scenes pic of big wigs chatting

A beautiful kitchen boutique



This tumblr will make you want to whip out your old family photograph albums

I want to add more than three things to my basket from here

The scale of the universe (sorry if i have linked this before - but it is awesome enough to be posted twice)



Look after your lovely selves. 

xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger