I have been in the bush for the last week so today feels like Monday, making it the best Friday ever! What are your weekend plans? I am seeing friends from Taiwan tonight, wedding shopping tomorrow and then welcoming a new puppy, to be named Balthazar, into the family! Tomorrow night I am hoping to go for a girls dins and then to see Magic Mike! Oh lala!
Here is Honor and I dressed matchy matchy.
Click here to read my wedding diaries on Elle's site.
This post from Cup of Jo made me laugh.
This graphic designer does amazing work! How beautiful are these save the dates?
I want to ride my bicycle!
I never thought I would go crazy over peas but this tart is something I need to taste!
Ps. The fiancé and I are planning out 3 week honeymoon to Vietnam, any tips?
Happy weekend xoxo

Oh I die!Matching with aunty the face! Look at her cap!I'm finished! Best thing I've seen all day.
ReplyDeleteT