Let the games begin!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy weekend lovely readers. It is my first post since getting back from India earlier this week and I am thankful that it is Friday because I am finding it rather hard to adjust to a desk job after riding around on rickshaws, motorbikes, cars, trains and buses and many miles of foot all day for the last three weeks.

But onto more global issues, like the OLYMPICS! Will you be watching the opening ceremony tonight? I kind of love the Olympics (although my watching is sort of ad hoc and unscheduled so I usually miss the great events and end up watching a random sport that I am not even aware is a sport up until I am watching).


Here are some sporty links from around the web:

This article uses the tension of the Olympics as a metaphor for life
 
And a guide to British manners to help the Olympic crowd 
 
This is still my favourite sportwear brand (because if you are going to sweat, you may as well look good doing it)
 
A flash back to Chanel's 2012 Summer campaign isnpired by the games
 
I will be cheering loudly for South African hero Oscar Pistorius 
 
These cool Olympic posters should have been part of the official communication program
 
All about the London Olympics (because it is hard to resist an infographic)
 
And finally, a goose-bump-making Olympic ad (thanks Rose!)

Ready...
Set...
GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger