Have a love-filled weekend

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello lovelies. It is Friday! Oh yes!. I don't know about you but this week sped by in the blink of an eye. What are your plans for the weekend? The main thing on my agenda is fabric shopping with the girls for Cheska's bridesmaids' dresses. So I thought I would do a wedding-inspired Friday post. Enjoy**

{via here}- Love this picture!

These dresses are so romantic (the peachy shades are so pretty)

Letterpress invitations are a wedding classic

A cute invite which tells a love story

This bride wore her mother's wedding dress

What a wonderful way to welcome home newly weds

Take a look at these pics of a wedding set against a New York skyline

Love the idea of one long table (especially if it's in Tuscany!)

And the simplicity of a city hall wedding

These guys take awesome wedding pictures

{via here}

For more wedding inspiration, take a look at these pinboards:
Wedding ideas by The Selection

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with your suggestion.. Very nice post and good information here..Thanks for posting that..Follow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger