Friday Friday Friday

Friday, June 15, 2012

We are kicking the weekend off with dinner at Good Luck Club (love this spot, particularly the kitten wallpaper). And tomorrow we are going to a party to celebrate our friends marriage (in between the hunt for taps for our kitchen, entertaining friends from abroad, and of course, supporting the Boks against England).

What are you getting up to?

{via here}

These collages are quite surreal (wouldn't it be fun to do one yourself) 

Great thing to do on a Jo'burg winter's weekend - cycle tour of Soweto

I want these pants!

A pocket manfriend is kind of creepy, kind of cool

The things James Bond and Don Draper have in common (le sigh!)


Who do you think is the most powerful celebrity?

A surrealist house that plays tricks with your mind

Quirky packaging design (I love the skipping rope shopping bags)


Of course a bubblegum installation will be full of pretty colours

A Parisian apartment left untouched for over 70 years (many a treasure in there that I woudl love to get my hands one)

Have a wonderful weekend chicklets.
Wrap up warm or bask in the sunshine.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger