Warm & Glad

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I found my new favourite coffee shop in Jo'burg this weekend - Warm & Glad. Don't you love the name? (Although the husband keeps referring to it as Warm & Fuzzy). It's all about food (delicious), media (think vintage vinyls and wireless), culture (hello cool prints and a wide selection of international magazines), and coffee.

The spot is filled with light, large glass windows over looking Jan Smuts Avenue, marble tops and Persian rugs. It is cool and I know where I will hanging out on Saturdays.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger