I'm back!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello lovely readers. I arrived back in Johannesburg yesterday and I have to say that there is certainly no place like home.

 {source}

I had a wonderful two and half weeks in London and can't wait to share some of the pictures I took and places I discovered. (Although I am sure you enjoyed Cheska's posts while I was out of action).

Wishing you a great week - personally I am finding hard to adjust back to "normal" life!

Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger