Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy weekend readers. What are you up to? I am excited to just relax and be at home (I have been in Durban all week for work). I do have an engagement party at Cube which I am uber excited for: I cannot wait to taste Cube's take on canapes!

Oh and one other thing: I want a crown.

 
{source}

Here are some cool things from around the web to make your Friday afternoon wizz on by:

This contact lens center is amazing, I would have my eyes tested everyday if it were in my home town. 
I ate at Market yesterday in Durban. It was a delight, their mantra is, 'eat what you love, love what you eat.'
Things I want to do with the boyfriend.
Proof that unicorns are real.
Look who was spotted at the Cape Town Design Indaba! 
Anna Dello Russo rocks my fashion world. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger