A taste of Stanford

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good morning lovely readers. Did you have a good weekend?

Because we were away again I feel like I hardly have any time to catch up on anything. Hence I am doing a post on a mid-February weekend we spent in Stanford for a wedding. We hired a big old farmhouse on a nearby and filled it with friends, food and wine. We didn't get to spend too much time in the little town (with one paved road!) but a Saturday brunch and a bit of strolling around revealed a sweetness so appealing I am sure we will return (even just to eat at the famous Marianas and Graze!).











{The bottom two photos taken by my friend Hannes of Wedding Concepts}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger