Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Friday, May 20, 2011

Its Friday, although my mind is completely confused because of the mid week holiday we had this week. The boyfriend and I are starting dancing lessons tonight, don't tell him I told you. Then we having a big fat catch up with some friends. Tomorrow I am sewing a skirt inspired by Prada stripes and a birthday celebration in the afternoon.


I love these pin up pictures from the Cannes.
I think these "cute finds" are just that: cute, expecially the patterned sticky tape and the ice cream cups.
I am obsessed with Prada stripes.
I know it is old news, but a girl at work brought in her Hummingbird Bakery cook book. Sigh. I want one. The one recipe calls for 1.4kg chocolate, 8 bar ones!, 100g marshmellows, honeycomb balls. OMG.
How much fun does this houses look? Makes me want to go island hopping.

Happy Weekend xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger