Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Weekend everyone. This weekend is going to feel super short compared to the last long ones. Tomorrow night I am having dinner with friends at our local Indian restaurant which is walking distance from my apartment and on Saturday I am going to be playing with Honor Elizabeth, of course... I am also quite keen to check out Super Market in Parkhurst: baby's first market visit? Maybe!


Here are some posts from around the wed to get you through the day:

How is Tamara Mellon's New York Apartment? Although not my style it is amazing. The light installation is pretty cool and there are no words for her shoe closet (probably does help being head of Jimmy Choo). And imagine being Minty?

Did you know that Missoni is the next brand to design for Target?

Oh my, aren't these lights just delicious?

Can you believe that this building is a bank in Japan? I would bank with them just because of their building. It is designed by Emmanuelle Moureaux.

xxx

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger