Land of the Good People

Monday, January 17, 2011

The summer holidays already feel like  lifetime ago so I need to post some pics to remind me where I was just two weeks ago... We took a break from lazing in paradise and drove to Inhambane (Land of the Good People) for the day. It's the closest town, 30 minutes away, and one of the oldest settlements on the East coast of Mozambique. Inhambane is filled with colours of Mozambique and every woman in sight wears vibrant fabrics that are definitive of the area. Needless to say we couldn't resist stocking up.













1 comments:

  1. Love the photographs,love the place, love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger