Guest Post: New Year New Look

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

According to InStyle UK, here are some 2011 must know, must wear brands... (I am already shopping online).

If you love Stella McCartney, you'll love Singapore-based label Raoul.

If you love volume so much that even a corsage could be bigger: then have a look at Felicity Brown.

Fan of Proenza Schouler and Marios Schwab: you will be a fan of Dion Lee.

If you want classics with a twist: Felipe Oliveira Bapista is your man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger