Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Friday, January 28, 2011

 Thank goodness it is Friday. So much is happening around this world of ours and today Nelson Mandela is certainly in all our hearts... Have a happy weekend.


Oh my! How unbelievable are these celebrity wardrobes? And while we on the subject of celebs, looks at this fab site, which shows off celebs riding bikes.

I adore this apartment. I am sure by now I do not need to say I love the wall covering bookshelf. I also think the giant map is lovely, as are the throws, hat boxes and wall paper. I like the way that it is super stylish but homely at the same time, I could image living perfectly in this space! I also came across Soojin Kang, and  I am really feeling what she called "dressed chairs"... how gorg is that tone of pink?

We (and by we I mean Honor's mum, aunts and granny) have decided that we are all about natural when it comes to toys and since landing upon this Etsy site, I am even more convinced. And I will definitely be buying her some of these adorable paper animals.

I am not sure how many of you watch The Rachel Zoe Project, but I am shamelessly addicted and have now signed up for her daily News Letter which I think is such fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger