Soccer Sunday

Monday, June 28, 2010

The husband and a group of guys were going to Soccer City for the Argentina vs Mexico game last night so we decided to watch the England vs Germany game in Soweto before hand. We planned to go to Panyaza's Butchery but ended up at The Rock. At half time we went to the butchery across the road to chose our meat and then had a tasty meal of braaied chops, chakalaka and pap. It was fun to experience the soccer in a different place. Next time we'll find Panyaza's for a Sunday roast.







I took this pic while driving back from Soweto. There is a Nike ad on one of the buildings which continually continually changes images - I tired to capture the bright red Africa but couldn't get it in focus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger