{Source unknown}
I'm going to be an aunt!
Friday, June 18, 2010
My sister and her husband are having a baby. It is due in December and I cannot wait! They are not finding out if it's a boy or girl and I have no idea which one I think it will be (at first I was certain it was a boy but now I am tending towards girl). Anyway, I look at this little picture and my heart just melts and I want to find a little bunny outfit just like this one for the little babe.
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger


Yes, please find one or the baby! x
ReplyDelete