What a feast!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In celebration of me getting a job (!) the husband and I decided to treat ourselves to lunch at Roots, located at the boutique hotel Forum Homini and one of South Africa's top ten restaurants. We indulged in a 6 course meal and wine tasting, starting with a beetroot and goast cheese tart, and ending with a melt-in-your mouth chocolate brownie with rasberry frozen yogurt. Oh my - I am still full! My favourite part of the restaurant is the setting right on water and looking out into the bush. We watch three kudus grazing during course number four. Only 45 minutes outside of Johannesburg, I highly recommend this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger