Jozi Chic

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Saturday night we went to a friend's 40th birthday at Arts on Main. I love this venue (see my other posts here and here), and at night it is just as cool. The roof top turns into a bar with a lounge and fires blazing, the music turns up and the lights dim. It was a great party surrounded by the buildings and lights of down town Jozi - perfect for the theme Jozi Chic.

The roof top bar

The downstairs dining room in Canteen restaurant

The courtyard

Posters from the Drum exhibition lined the walls

Our skyline name tags

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger