Twinversations III

Thursday, July 10, 2014

 Me, in said white pants

It is not unusual for people to stop and offer help as I am getting my twin pram (affectionately referred to as the ship) out of my car. At times this task involves me climbing into the boot, removing three large pieces of equipment, assembling the pram all the while keeping the babes happy as they're still strapped up in their car seats. So when a woman approached me in the parking lot of Hyde Park shopping centre the other day, I naturally presumed she was about to offer some help.

Woman: Excuse me, I can see you're busy with that whole... baby thing... and what-not
Me (to myself): Oh sweet, she is offering to help
Woman: But I just have to ask you where you got your white pants. They are perfect.

#priorities

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to take what you get, even if it is a compliment instead of a helping hand : ) I have discovered your blog around one year ago and since then I have silently relished your thoughtful and poetic posts on your darling twins. Should I be a mother one day, I truly hope to be as grateful and mindful of this miracle as you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Isabel. Thanks for reading B&D! And that is such a compliment - I really appreciate your comment. x

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger