30/52

Tuesday, July 29, 2014




A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014 (52 weeks)

I've been finding it hard to write this post, the one on your fifty second week, on you becoming a full year. I can't express all the love I have for you. I tell you it's more than all the stars in all the sky. But that still doesn't quite capture the wholeness of what I feel, the way I am tangled up in you like the sun's light is with the moon. I hope that you will always know how much you are loved, through the million kisses I plant all over your tiny bodies, through the way I hold you close to me and stroke your wispy hair, through the way your laugh makes me laugh, and through the way I watch you in awe. May my love always embrace you, comfort you and ground you like roots into the earth so that you may soar. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger