happy weekend

Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy weekend lovely readers. This was our first full week in a while and I don't know about you but it felt as if it dragged on forever! So really and truly TGIF! What are your plans? I am looking forward to our Sunday lunch on Sunday - we are all back in town so it will be a full one - with some added friends, as I explained to them, "it's a big family day, under the trees, with wine, babies, loads of food and even more talking over each other."


Here are some links that caught my eye this week:


Breakfast that will make you jump out of bed. 


This looks like my kind of party

OMG The Rifle Paper Company is launching wallpaper


DIY dancing family cut outs... I think I need to make these. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger