happy weekend

Friday, May 9, 2014

Happy weekend lovely readers! What are you up to? I am desperate to attend The Winter Sculpture Fair, it's a wonderful event and a perfect way to celebrate the start of winter in Jo'burg. We are also on the hunt for the perfect counter tops and a sink... romance at it's max! Are you doing something special to celebrate mothers day on Sunday? Here are some last minute ideas for a brunch for mum.


Here are some links that caught my eye this week


A magical wedding surrounded by palm trees. 

What Anna Wintour is really like as a mum. 

Afraid of dining alone? This restaurant offers the best solution.

How to do just about anything.  

This tutorial solves your eyeshadow dilemmas. 

I loved Google tribute to our elections on Wednesday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger