happy weekend

Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy weekend everybody! What are your plans? We are, with a doubt, going to see The Grand Budapest Hotel this weekend... I cannot wait. And the rest of the time we are playing house house - searching for carpets, fireplaces and even some furniture... fun times ahead!


Here are some links from around the web

As you would have heard by now Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have split up. They announced their separation of Gwen's site Goop and called it "conscious uncoupling" wtf? What do you think? 

I think this is what Sunday breakfast is going to look like in our house: poached eggs and asparagus!

Are you a fan of Zanna Rassi - Marie Claire US's fashion editor and she is on E!News too? She is expecting twins anyday now... I love her #stylemybump instagram shots.

The coolest DIY for kids.

I want this pineapple to live on my wall.    


Do you use the net for make up tutorials? I do! I think this one is fantastic. 

I need this stamp for my craft cupboard.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger