11/52

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A portrait of my babes once a week in 2014 (33 weeks) - Florence Willow (left) and Anna Clementine (right)

My little cublets, I can officially announce that you are now sitting by yourselves and crawling! All in the space of a week.What amazes me is how closely you track each other with your milestones. Florence you rolled first and then Anna followed three days later. You both could suddenly sit. Anna, you got there by yourself on Saturday and Florence you did it today. (In both instances we didn't even see you get up, we just found you sitting after placing you on your tummies.) Anna, you've been moving forward for a while now but this week you worked out how to move forward on your hands and knees and you are gaining confidence in executing this new movement all the time. Florence, while you mastered the art of moving backward, your inability to move forward frustrated you and you would immediately go into a flying position, with your roly arms and legs stretched out in front and behind you. However, today you watched Anna, you tried with all your might and you crawled. I could see the concentration on your face as you worked out how to move your hands and knees forwards and then you grinned up at me beaming with pride. As I witness you achieving these milestones (*proud mama*) at such a similar pace, yet in such different ways, I am reminded both of your individuality and your deep connections as twins. Well done baby girls, it is a privilege to watch you develop and change and grow every single day.

1 comments:

  1. Aaah babies!! You're crawling! How did that happen? You were crawling yesterday!! Such beautiful growing babes. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger