Renovation: Day 1

Monday, May 21, 2012

We officially started renovating today. It took much blood, sweat and tears to pack up our entire apartment this weekend (whew!), but when I close my eyes and picture the end result, I think (hope!) it will be worth every bit of the time and cost. Today all the walls come out - kitchen walls, study walls, and bedroom walls and I can't wait to pop in after work to see the space transform.

The biggest change will be the kitchen, while budget tends to get in the way of dreams, here are some elements we are going to incorporate:

 Mix of textures

 Big wooden table
 Our kitchen philosophy (although my dancing skills are as bad as my cooking!)








I shall share some pics when we are done. (Wish me luck!)

PS. Have a lovely week xoxo 


l

9 comments:

  1. Good luck, it is so exciting! Cannot wait to see the finished project! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, Billy. I can't wait to one day come and visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skat!Hope you can come and visit one day!

      Delete
  3. This is soooooooo exciting! Happy days, hope the builder does a decent job! x Looking forward to tea in the new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikesies!!I'm SOOOO excited!The gold taps! Wowsers! I'm offering my cooking services just to test out that space.You'll do the dancing! Enjoy it!! Can't wait to see the finished result!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dinner cooked by Miss T would be wonderful! Can't wait c

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger