Guest Post: Happy Weekend

Friday, May 25, 2012

What are you up to this weekend? I think I need to have a major wedding planning marathon! Although I am quite proud of the wedding progress I have made this week! Last night, I went wedding dress trying on (so much fun) so now I need to close my eyes and think about what I really want!

But it is not all about wedding, wedding, wedding. This weekend is the Jozi Craft Beer Festival, which will be cool even though I don't drink beer and tonight we are off to friends for a dinner party! I love the thought of a big dinner table with burning fires (which have been promised!).


I am dreaming of a honeymoon to Halong Bay!

I always think that Cannes Film Festival must be one of the most fab events to attend, the stars, the dresses, the yatchs, parties... oh my! 

I am obsessed with gold nails... I think I need to attempt a DIY this weekend. 

A great tutorial on how to create your own calligraphy!

If you follow me on Pinterest you will know I am a huge fan of Anna Dello Russo's, now have a look inside her apartment


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger