Kiss My Face

Thursday, May 3, 2012


Last week Cup of Jo did a post on natural sunscreens, emphasising the dangers of regular sunscreens. Being a fair skinned lass living under the hot African sun, I wear sunscreen every single day, come rain or shine, so this really hit home. Joanna recommended Josie Maran's sun protection lotion which is available at Sephora but unfortunately neither Sephora, nor Josie Maran, ship to South Africa.

On the look out for an option available to me here, I came across Kiss my Face at my local health shop, HealthWorks. This lotion rubs in nicely (you do not feel like you are wearing white some natural remedy on your face) and comes in SPF 30 and SPF 50 (perfect for those beach vacations). 

So for all of you who have similar concerns but still don't want to get sun damage, give it a try!

1 comments:

  1. ooh love the name. Will try it. And I guess I'm due for some green juice too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger