Graphic designer Vahram Muratyan says: "It all started when I wondered, if I was stranded on a desert island, what aspects of Paris and New York would I keep? What would be the perfect collection of things? They could be habits, or landmarks or food, anything that would bring the two cultures together in one image."
Paris vs New York
Monday, April 30, 2012
This contrast of NY and Paris through icons of these two cities is brilliant.Wouldn't you love one on your wall?
Graphic designer Vahram Muratyan says: "It all started when I wondered, if I was stranded on a desert island, what aspects of Paris and New York would I keep? What would be the perfect collection of things? They could be habits, or landmarks or food, anything that would bring the two cultures together in one image."
Graphic designer Vahram Muratyan says: "It all started when I wondered, if I was stranded on a desert island, what aspects of Paris and New York would I keep? What would be the perfect collection of things? They could be habits, or landmarks or food, anything that would bring the two cultures together in one image."
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger









Um and most important note about these two cities...Paris: T and New York: Bailey
ReplyDelete