{source}
What are your plans this weekend? We are all about the house with a renovation around the corner and will spend the better half of Saturday scouting tiles, and ovens, and kitchen things. On Sunday, I am dragging Cheska and Human all around town for a "non-engagement shoot photography course practical."
Here are some lovely links from around the web:
Soulful wisdom from C.S Lewis
I want this puppy!
And how sweet are these dog portraits
The truth about what our skin is eating
I love these lamps (they look like they are sitting)
How to set up a movie screen in your garden
Women's idea of colour versus men
This is a great trick for dinner parties
This hat is perfectly elegant (now if only we were heading into summer...)
This shoe store is more like a shoe library!
For all you pinners, take a look at this for a little laugh (comments be crazy!)
Speaking of Pinterest, I started a new board this week "Discover New York" (surprise, surprise)
Be good little ducklings xoxo


Yes , Every one is really excited when weekend is arrival
ReplyDeleteAah I want a bag library! What bliss that would be!! Aah!
ReplyDelete