Bunny-eared domes from the Lapin Collection would be perfect for an Easter feast with the family
Louis Vuitton bunny ears. Oh my!
Message in an egg (love this idea!) - take a look at the full tutorial (I am going to give this one a try)
I want to find this little creature on my Easter egg hunt
How pretty are these dyed eggs
Easter bunny egg-warmers bring a touch of the adorable to the breakfast table
Because glitter is great any time of the year (check out this fab DIY)
I wish lambs would stay lambs and never grow into sheep
Temporary tattoos + eggs = lovely Easter decorations
Sleeping lambs are the cutest
Enjoy the time off (if you get any) with your families and loved ones. Be safe. And relish every bite of good quality chocolate eggs.
B&D will be back on Tuesday.
B&D will be back on Tuesday.
XoXo











did love the ones we got..thank you!!!!!!
ReplyDelete