Well done you two!
A Windhoek Wedding
Monday, February 6, 2012
Happy Monday! Continuing my month of love posts, today I am featuring the wedding we went to in Windhoek at the end of last year. It was a beautiful occasion where could literally feel all the love that had gone into making it the perfect day to reflect the bride and groom, Lora and Llewellyn.My favourite were all the personal elements, like the flowers done by the bride and her mom and the vintage lace dress, and the traditional elements such as silver place settings and a waltz for the opening dance. Sending hundreds of wish lanterns into the night's sky added to the magic.
Please note:
{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}
bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThe reception look beautiful, where was it held?
ReplyDelete