Hello Friday

Friday, February 24, 2012

What are your plans for the weekend? This is my last weekend in Johannesburg until the end of March and I plan on catching up on a bit of R&R with the family (and a baby shower in between).

{Image from this glorious tumblr}

May your weekend revive your soul (don't we wish!)

Here are some links from around the web.

Oh yum, a good, old fashioned toasted sarmie. I am going to order this for lunch right now.
My friend Andrea's wedding was featured on Miss Moss (wasn't it just beautiful!)...
...And Tonic custom made their gift's wrapping paper! (brilliant idea)
I want to buy everything in this shop
This would make a perfect gift for the baby shower I am going to...
And these books would be cute too
These pictures make me want to spring clean (even though we are at the end of summer)

And on that note, I had better get back to work ;)

xoxo

1 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please note:

{I try to credit all photos and link to their appropriate sources, if there any images here that are not credited correctly or you simply wish them to be removed, please email me and I will do so immediately}

Copyright © Bailey Liackman, buryanddiscover 2009-2013. Please do not use anything without crediting it's origins on your website or blog, including my photography.

bury & discover All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger